Saturday, October 11, 2014

Back to the Future (1985)

Why it's here:
It slipped in at the last minute. We've seen the film before, so I wasn't going to include it in the festival, but right when our family was smack in the middle of the 1980s, the local art-house movie theater scheduled a showing of this film on the big screen. Unfortunately, I had to work!, but my family attended the screening and had a blast.

Specs:
2 hours; PG

Our family's average rating on a scale from 1-10:
8.1

More about the film and our reaction to it:
Well... I wasn't there. So I guess that means I don't have to write about it...? I can just tell you this: my family came home jazzed up and gabbing -- both unusual occurrences.  They already knew that loved the film; but what they really loved was seeing it on the big screen. Any opportunity to see a great film from the past in the theater should really be seized.

Iconic image:

No comments:

Post a Comment